PTC constant temperature heater is a new type of PTC heater with surface insulation. A pair of metal electrodes with lead wires are arranged on both sides of the common PTC element, and a polyimide film is sheathed on the outer surface of the metal electrode Without additional temperature control device can be constant temperature heating and high insulation strength, safe and reliable, sustainable heating power stability, wide use voltage range, long service life, in addition to flexible and diverse size, according to the actual needs of customers to make a variety of model specifications.
PTC Heating Element with Insulation Film
- PTC heating element has fast heating and automatic temperature control;
- Safe to use;
- No burning;
- No redness when heating;
- No open flame, compact structure;
- Safe and convenient, etc.
- The voltage application range can be designed between 12V-220V according to needs.
- It is mainly used in a series of beauty salon equipment such as hair curlers, curlers, electric splints, ion irons, ceramic irons, facial steamers, skin wax treatment instruments, massagers, etc series.
- In addition, it can also be used in some small household appliances, electronic equipment and other products that require heating and insulation according to the actual needs of customers.
- The heating power is stable from large to small after power-on. Stable power is related to the use of conditions. For the same PTC heater, the power may be several times different under different conditions. The faster the heat dissipation, the greater the stable power; the higher the surface temperature of the PTC, the higher the power.
- The surface temperature of the PTC constant temperature heating core is controlled by PTC itself. It can also be controlled by opening the circuit, but the surface temperature cannot be controlled by adjusting the voltage.
- PTC itself has high reliability and long life, but if it is not assembled properly, the power and temperature of the product will be unstable.
- When multiple PTCs are used together, they should be connected in parallel, not in series.
|Model No.||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Model No.||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
- Working voltage is 12V/24V/110V/240V; insulation voltage is 3750V/1sec, PTC component withstand voltage is 100% full inspection, 110V withstand voltage is 400V/min, 220V withstand voltage is 550V/min;
- The surface temperature of the device is 70 °C – 300 °C; the temperature tolerance is less than ± 5 °C;
- High-temperature wires, bushings and insulating films are made according to customer requirements, and the materials are in compliance with safety standards and RoHS requirements;
- It has the characteristics of fast heating, small impact current and extremely low power-on breakdown rate.
- Special specifications (low voltage, external dimensions, structure) can be manufactured according to customer requirements.